SAMSON LMU1 BROADCAST LAVALIER MICROPHONE WITH USB ADAPTER
The LMU1 is a lavalier microphone with USB audio adapter bundle designed for content creators, journalists, vloggers, streamers and remote workers. Connect directly to a PC, Mac or Chromebook to capture broadcast quality audio with easy plug-and-play operation.
The LMU1 bundle includes a LM8, a low-profile, lavalier microphones with 6.59mm mic capsule. An omnidirectional pickup pattern captures sound evenly in all directions with no proximity effect or off-axis coloration. The result is clear and articulate vocal reproduction regardless of the position of the capsule to the sound source. Plus, its lightweight clip design offers low-profile, nearly invisible placement on ties, lapels and more.
The UP1 is an analog-to-digital USB audio adapter with a 1/8” (3.5mm) microphone input and 1/8” (3.5mm) headphone output. It features a USB Type-C connector and includes a USB C to USB A adapter to connect to any computer.
LM8 Lavalier Microphone
- Microphone Element: Back electret condenser
- Capsule Dimension: 6.59mm
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 50Hz–16kHz
- Sensitivity: -45dB 1 V/Pa ±3dB at 1kHz
- Output Impedance: 2.2kΩ ±30%
- Max. SPL: 125dB
- Cable Length: 9.8′ (3m)
UP1 USB Adapter
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (±1dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >70dB
- Power Requirement: 5V
- Bit Depth: 16-bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1/48 kHz
- Headphone Connector: 1/8″ (3.5mm)
- Microphone Input Connector: 1/8″ (3.5mm)