SRM | V-Class High-Performance Powered Loudspeakers are a whole new tier of SRM portable loudspeakers that aren’t just made to get the job done, but to get it done better than anything else with unmatched clarity, output, and control packaged into sleek, rugged enclosures.
TAKING SRM TO A NEW LEVEL
The original SRM Series was a game-changer when it was introduced in 1999. And the series is setting out to make its mark once again. This required a deep look at what matters today in a portable loudspeaker. Power, sound quality, and reliability. We didn’t hold back. We combined our most rock-solid amplifier platform ever, premium transducers, and the best acoustic tuning in the industry – the result is a new level of performance that cannot be beat at this price.
- Best performance, sound quality, and reliability in its class
- Industry-leading 2000W Class-D amplifier with transparent system limiting and protection
- Superior sound with Advanced Impulse™ DSP tuning and Intelligent Bass Management™
- High-performance transducers and custom SymX™ Horn for unmatched clarity and accuracy
- SRM Mix Control™ built-in 4-channel digital mixer with Bluetooth®
- Complete wireless control via the SRM Connect™ app
- Wirelessly link 2 SRM | V-Class speakers together for music streaming applications plus control
- Dual-angle pole mount plus angled design for use as a floor monitor
WHAT MAKES SRM | V-CLASS BETTER?
The loudest, best sounding, and most advanced loudspeakers in their class
Want to get some music playing through your system quick? How about on-the-fly adjustments to your pair of loudspeakers? With SRM | V-Class it’s a piece of cake. Just pair your two SRM V-Class speakers together, then control and stream music to them right from your phone. They can act like a stereo L/R or be split up as a dual zone system with seperate level controls.
INTELLIGENT BASS MANAGEMENT™
When you really push these speakers, Intelligent Bass Management uses the processing power of V-Class to keep the LF in check while maintaining perfectly clear, punchy sound. Other speakers introduce significant delay to the low frequencies resulting in muddy, innaccurate bass reproduction.
TRANSPARENT SYSTEM PROTECTION AND MONITORING
SRM | V-Class utilizes a sophisticated combination of input limiting, multi-band compression, temperature monitoring, and signal analysis to keep the amplifier and transducers safe. And because of the heavy-duty transducers within SRM | V-Class, limiting doesn’t even need to kick in until the speaker is cranked to ear destroying levels. Not only does this add up to incredible reliability, it means that the sound quality you hear at lower levels is maintained even when cranked up to ludicrous SPL.
NEED TO REALLY SHAKE THE ROOM?
When you need maximum bass reinforcement for your SRM | V-Class system, look no further than our DRM18S Professional Powered Subwoofer. Optimizing your system is easy with a DRM18S crossover preset selectable via the rear display on your SRM | V-Class speaker or in the SRM Connect app.
2000W CLASS-D AMPLIFIER
SRM | V-Class comes equipped with our most rock-solid, powerful amplifier platform ever for better performance across the board than any other loudspeaker in its class. Ultra-efficient power combined with sophisticated protection and monitoring means your loudspeakers will sound better and get louder than anything else in their class with unrivaled reliability.
No expense was spared on the drivers for this series. Woofers feature large, powerful magnets partner with robust motors, voice coils and spiders to provide the highest possible efficiency and transient accuracy. Additional cooling vents surrounding the specially designed voice coil plus directional cabinet porting ensures maximum heat dispersion and reliability.
The premium polymer high-frequency driver provides the flattest possible response for incredibly smooth highs that enhance the details of your music or mix without sounding harsh.
CUSTOM SYM-X™ HORN
The custom designed Sym-X™ horn combined with a premium polymer high frequency driver provides an almost razor flat response (within +/- .5 dB), and that carries through the crossover point to the woofer for the smoothest midrange possible in a portable loudspeaker. Not only does this make the speaker sound amazing right out of the box, it keeps the most important things in your mix sounding clear and natural even at high SPL.
ADVANCED IMPULSE™ DSP – PROPRIETARY ACOUSTIC TUNING
Just the level of fidelity and sound quality from the transducers and amplifier alone are quite amazing. But we settle for nothing short of perfection. With our Advanced Impulse™ DSP, muddy midrange, harsh highs, and sloppy bass simply do not exist with these speakers. Not only does SRM | V-Class sound incredible directly in front of them on-axis, they sound just as good all the way to the edge of their coverage unlike other typical loudspeakers.
SRM MIX CONTROL™ – 4-CHANNEL DIGITAL MIXER WITH BLUETOOTH®
Equipped with a full-color display, settings and adjustments are clear and easy to see. The main window displays input and output levels. Easily dive into channel and system settings for current voicing, EQ, alignment delay settings, and more all at a glance. Want access to quick adjustments on the fly? Download the SRM Connect™ app for complete wireless control from your phone. Bluetooth connectivity means you can stream to a pair of SRM | V-Class speakers for an extremely quick and easy music playback rig.
APPLICATION AND LOCATION BASED VOICING MODES
Adapting your system to your specific needs and where it is all happening is crucial to achieving the best sound possible. Within SRM Mix Control, you get 5 different voicing modes that will each apply a preset response curve making the speaker optimized for that use. In addition, there are Indoor and Outdoor modes that are applied alongside the application specific modes. This offers even deeper optimization which can all be controlled directly on the speaker or via the SRM Connect app.
ADVANCED IMPULSE™ DSP MODULE
What does it do for me?
Mackie’s filtering technology is not your typical speaker processing. The goal of our Advanced Impulse™ DSP is to remove all the anomalies that loudspeakers and horns contribute to a signal, from “honkiness” or “squelch” to “mushy” low end, effectively making the drivers “invisible” and output nothing but perfect, clean sound. By more intelligently (and more thoroughly) employing the benefits of FIR filtering, Advanced Impulse DSP eliminates undesired acoustic anomalies across the entire dispersion zone (horizontal and vertical), as well as frequency range and time domain.
How it’s done
The main way this is accomplished is by measuring the negative frequency response and time domain impacts that each transducer and horn in the system introduces – on axis as well as off – and reversing/correcting for those anomalies before the signal hits the speaker. The result is the output from the speaker is fully corrected for flat, clear, time-aligned, and smooth sound throughout the entire time, space, and response domains.
The custom horn within each SRM | V-Class speaker was designed with the goal to bring out the very best from the HF transducer while maintaining the flattest response possible at the crossover point. Surprise surprise… we nailed it. The special design of this horn allows the polymer compression driver to operate at near maximum efficiency. This means it gets louder and sounds better with less effort. The transition between the LF and HF is a symmetrical, flat response which is what helps make the incredibly smooth midrange in V-Class speakers possible. This is just one of the many aspects of SRM V-Class that sets them above the rest.
TRANSPARENT SYSTEM PROTECTION
Other loudspeakers feature some sort of protection and limiting to help them squeeze a dB or two out of the speaker. This is almost always at the expense of sound quality and is commonly experienced as diminished bass response and the “pumping” sound of the internal limiter having a bad day.
V-Class is all about reliable performance without sacrificing sound quality, even when pushed to the max. Packed with cutting-edge amplifier protection that not only keeps the electronics and transducers safe from any harm, it does so with a dramatically less effect on the tonal balance and sound quality. When operating at very high levels (ears beware), the processor-controlled system monitoring analyzes the audio signal and identifies the problem areas, then dynamically applies multi-band compression to those specific frequencies rather than lowering the overall output. This keeps your levels where you want them and maintains the sound quality you expect.
CONTROL & STREAMING
With the SRM Connect™ app available for iOS and Android® devices, you get complete control over everything and then some for up to 2 speakers simultaneously. Quickly access levels, EQ, meters, and configuration. Plus, you can save memory presets to streamline setup at your next gig.
When you link to another SRM | V-Class speaker, you get control over the entire system in the app, all in one view. No additional pairing or swapping back and forth on your device is required.
For an incredibly simple music playback system, you can stream music directly from any Bluetooth enabled device.
All models feature the same wall-shaking 2000W amplifier, processing, tuning, and rugged design. Choose the size that works for you.
SRM210 | V-Class
10″ 2000W HIGH-PERFORMANCE POWERED LOUDSPEAKER
- Industry-leading 2000W Class-D amplifier
- Our most advanced amplifier platform ever, delivering incredible stability, headroom, and audio fidelity
- Highest SPL in its class
- Unrivaled reliability and rock-solid operation can withstand the most demanding applications
- Universal power supply (100-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction for stable operation even with unstable AC power
- Advanced Impulse™ DSP – Proprietary Acoustic Tuning
- Crystal clear sound across the entire dispersion zone means the whole room is the sweet spot
- Precision crossover and transducer time-alignment ensures balanced and accurate sound
- Intelligent Bass Management™
- Our proprietary LF management technology maintains tonal balance and output level when operating at very high volumes while keeping the bass tight and punchy
- Custom Sym-X™ Horn
- Allows for total efficiency from the HF transducer minimizing distortion and increasing output
- Creates a perfectly symmetrical, flat response at the crossover point for exceptionally smooth midrange
- The horn-loading frequency is set below the drivers’ LF capability allowing for maximum efficiency and optimal performance at the crossover point
- High-Performance Custom Transducers
- Large, powerful magnets partner with robust motors, voice coils and spiders to provide the highest possible efficiency and transient accuracy
- Additional cooling vents surrounding the specially designed voice coil plus directional cabinet porting ensures maximum heat dispersion and reliability
- Premium polymer high-frequency driver provides the flattest possible response for incredibly smooth highs that sound natural and balanced
- Transparent System Limiting and Protection
- Dedicated processing module monitors and protects the amplifier in real time
- Sound quality and tonal balance is maintained even under heavy limiting
- Utilizing powerful multi-band compression, the amplifier can target specific frequency ranges to prevent the system from being overloaded rather than turn everything down at the expense of overall output
- Input limiting keeps your source signal in check so if your sending audio that’s a bit too hot, the speaker will cool it down
- SRM Mix Control™ Built-in 4-Channel Digital Mixer with Bluetooth®
- Dual independent channels that support mic, line, and instrument signals
- Dedicated 1/8” stereo aux channel
- Stream music from any Bluetooth® enabled device
- Direct Outs on Ch.1/2 plus Mix Out
- High-contrast full color display for easy single-knob access to mixer and processing
- Adjust channel levels and EQ
- Application and venue specific voicing modes
- Variable crossover
- Alignment delay – up to 100 feet
- Save and recall up to 10 user presets
- Screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control
- System lock with 4-digit passcode
- Change front LED function: Green, white, off, signal present, multi (cycle through colors)
- Complete Wireless Control via the SRM Connect™ App
- The SRM Connect™ app gives you access to all adjustments and settings including EQ, levels, and presets
- Wirelessly link two SRM | V-Class speakers together for music streaming applications plus complete control over both speakers
- The latest Bluetooth technology allows up to 100 meters of range between linked speakers
- Stereo or dual zone linking modes allows discrete control over the inputs and outputs of the entire system across two rooms or zones
- Creates an incredibly clean setup in minutes
- Versatile configuration options
- Dual-angled cabinet design allows for use as a high-performance floor monitor
- Dual angle pole-mount provides optimal coverage and minimal reflections in most venues. The 7-degree downward tilt is perfect for when the speakers are on elevated stages.
- M10 flypoints for installation (vertical orientation)
- Max SPL: 131dB
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 20kHz
- Coverage: 90°(H) x 60°(V)
- Weight: 30.9 lb / 14.0 kg
- Dimensions: 23.0 x 12.9 x 15.1 in / 584 x 328 x 384 mm