MC Series Headphones
Whether you’re referencing your mix in the studio or producing your next track, MC Series Headphones allow you to take the Mackie studio sound, trusted by artists around the world, wherever you go.
ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL
Whether you are tracking in the studio, mixing on your laptop, or even holding a boom on a set – having accurate, sturdy headphones are essential. Building on our studio monitor legacy, MC Series headphones offer the clarity and accuracy Mackie is known for in professional designs. All models feature large custom drivers for clear, distortion-free sound with ergonomic headbands and ear pads for hours of listening comfort in the studio or on the go.
Experience the Mackie studio legacy
YOUR NEW STUDIO STANDARD
MC Series headphones are truly professional designs made to keep up with the demands of engineers, talent, and everywhere in between.
PREMIUM SOUND ANYWHERE
When inspiration strikes, you can act on it. MC Series headphones feature durable, portable designs that aren’t just made for the studio. The MC-150 and MC-250 feature a collapsible design and include a custom carry bag. The MC-350 and MC-450 include a custom premium carry case.
WEAR THEM ALL DAY
Nothing is worse than headphones that don’t feel great to wear. With plush ear pads and headbands, MC Series headphones keep you focused on your music.
Custom-designed, precision drivers are where it all starts. MC Series headphones use large drivers for the best possible headroom and bass response.
PROFESSIONAL CLOSED-BACK HEADPHONES
- High-Performance Studio Headphones
- Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail
- Custom high-performance drivers deliver a balanced sound signature
- Professional Design
- Soft padded adjustable headband and conforming ear pads
- Ergonomic fit offers hours of comfort while ensuring optimal low-end and sound isolation.
- Rugged design is built to last and meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location
- Use Them Everywhere
- Perfect for studio monitoring, content creation, field recording, personal listening, and beyond
- 1/4” adapter included
- Frequency Response: 15Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Transducer size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity: 95 dB
- Cable length: 3 m / 10 ft (Approx)
- Weight: 233g / 8.22 oz