- Supplies One Channel of Phantom Power
- XLR 3-Pin Input and Output
- Transparent, Noise-Free Operation
- Power and Battery Status Indicators
- Powered via 9V Battery or AC Adapter
- Sturdy Steel Construction
Mackie M48 Overview
The Mackie M48 is a phantom power supply designed to provide 48 VDC phantom power to a single microphone for musicians, producers, and audio engineers in live stage applications and home, project, and mobile-recording studios. Connect it between your microphone and preamp to supply a steady stream of phantom power. It features a balanced XLR 3-pin input and output for compatibility with most microphones and sturdy heavy-gauge steel construction for dependable use on the road or in the studio.
Its circuitry yields noise-free operation that won’t color your sound. Power it via a 9V battery or the supplied AC adapter and check power and low-battery status via LED indicators.
- Ideal between condenser microphones and consoles or interfaces that do not supply phantom power
- Supplies 48 VDC phantom power for one microphone
- Balanced XLR 3-pin input and output
- Dedicated LED indicators for power and low-battery status
- Powered via 9V battery or supplied power adapter