TO BELIEVE IT
DRM Series Professional Powered Loudspeakers feature class-leading power, Advanced Impulse™ DSP for unmatched clarity, and the DRM Control Dashboard™ with full-color display for easy control.
RAISING THE BAR
FOR GREAT SOUND
DRM Series Professional Powered Loudspeakers represent decades of innovation in acoustic, DSP, and amplifier design. Combining extensive tuning, premium components, and cutting-edge DSP – DRM Series Loudspeakers deliver the power, clarity, and ease of use you’ve been dreaming of in a system that won’t cost a fortune.
The DRM Series is perfect for mobile DJs, bands, clubs, houses of worship, production/install, and more. Available in multiple point source configurations, line array, plus companion powered subwoofer.
Learn why DRM is the best loudspeaker series in its class
ADVANCED IMPULSE™ DSP MODULE
Utilizing the latest speaker processing technology, Advanced Impulse DSP takes advantage of powerful FIR filters, transducer time-alignment, and precision crossovers to deliver unmatched clarity and responsive low end. Learn more below.
DRM CONTROL DASHBOARD™
When you need to get your system up and running, having gear that is fast and easy to configure matters. Every model features our DRM Control Dashboard on the rear panel. Featuring a bright, full-color display, and a single knob control interface, DRM Series loudspeakers are incredibly easy to get sounding perfect for your venue. Learn more below.
DRM Series loudspeakers offer a complete solution for a wide range of venues from the stage to front-of-house. All models feature M10 flypoints plus available configurations such as floor monitor, line array, dual-angle pole mount, and more.
Solid-wood cabinets are internally braced for enhanced rigidity and acoustic performance. The tough, durable textured coating offers a layer of protection that is ready for every gig. Integrated handles, rubber feet that won’t fall off, steel grilles and amplifiers are designed and built to handle high-demand production day in and day out.
HERE COMES THE BOOM
With up to 2300W of pure, efficient Class-D power, DRM Series Loudspeakers have the headroom for the most demanding applications. And to ensure the best performance possible, Power Factor Correction technology keeps the system running perfectly even when plugged in to AC power that is a bit unstable.
ADVANCED IMPULSE™ DSP MODULE
What does it do for me?
Mackie’s filtering technology is not your typical speaker processing. The goal of our Advanced Impulse™ DSP is to remove all the anomalies that loudspeakers and horns contribute to a signal, from “honkiness” or “squelch” to “mushy” low end, effectively making the drivers “invisible” and output nothing but perfect, clean sound. By more intelligently (and more thoroughly) employing the benefits of FIR filtering, Advanced Impulse DSP eliminates undesired acoustic anomalies across the entire dispersion zone (horizontal and vertical), as well as frequency range and time domain.
How it’s done
The main way this is accomplished is by measuring the negative frequency response and time domain impacts that each transducer and horn in the system introduces – on axis as well as off – and reversing/correcting for those anomalies before the signal hits the speaker. The result is the output from the speaker is fully corrected for flat, clear, time-aligned, and smooth sound throughout the entire time, space, and response domains. Want to learn more? Check out the full rundown from a Mackie Acoustic Engineer!
DRM CONTROL DASHBOARD™
When setup time is limited, changes need to happen on the fly, or you just want to get your system going without extra hassle, the last thing you need is the controls on your loudspeakers being difficult.
The DRM Control Dashboard™ starts with a big, bright, full-color display that is easy to read and offers unmatched visual feedback on levels, adjustments, and more. The default window keeps you informed on every critical setting at a glance. Big green level meters let you know clearly when you have signal and if it is clipping.
But how do I control it? One single knob, that’s it. Spin to select what you want, push in, set it how you like it, done.
- 3-Band Parametric EQ
- Venue Specific Voicing Modes
- Array Modes (DRM12A Only)
- Variable Crossover
- Alignment Delay
- Real-time amplifier temperature
From stage monitor to line array, DRM Series Professional Loudspeakers are a powerful, versatile sound reinforcement solution for DJs, Bands, Clubs, Production, Install, and more.
2000W 18” PROFESSIONAL POWERED SUBWOOFER
- High-efficiency 2000W Class-D amplifier offers ample headroom for professional applications
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- Next-gen protection circuitry keeps transducers safe and ensures peak performance in all applications
- Advanced Impulse™ DSP Module
- Precision acoustic correction delivers reference quality sound that is consistent even at high SPL
- DRM Control Dashboard™ features a high-resolution full color display for easy single-knob access to configuration, processing, and more
- View current crossover setting, high-resolution metering, and more from a single overview window
- User adjustable variable crossover point allows for matching to any speaker system plus a DRM specific mode tailors DRM18S for full-range DRM loudspeakers
- Save and recall up to 6 user presets for various applications and venues
- Cardioid mode allows for easy setup of a directional subwoofer array
- Screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control
- Polarity Invert
- Alignment Delay control for delay stacks
- System lock with 4-digit passcode
- Dual independent input channels with Full-Range Direct and High-Pass outputs
- Premium components
- Road-worthy 18mm plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance with a touring-grade textured coating and powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- 18” High-excursion woofer offers increased bass response, low distortion, and professional reliability to withstand the most demanding applications
- Acoustic design with no compromises
- Ample internal volume and precision tuned ports naturally deliver the bass you need with minimal distortion
- Versatile configuration options
- Flyable via optional FB100 Fly Bar and FKDRM18S Flyware Kit
- M20 threaded pole attachment for use with DRM Series loudspeakers and other pole mountable speakers
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- 90 lb / 40.8 kg