The 2019 Fullerton Standard LB-100 delivers unsurpassed value in an authentic G&L® made in Leo’s historic factory in Fullerton, California. Two color choices are available, and each comes with a G&L gig bag:
•Vintage White, black pickguard, Maple fingerboard
•Emerald Blue, 3-ply parchment pickguard, Caribbean Rosewood fingerboard
The G&L LB-100 made its debut twenty years ago in response to bassists asking for a subtle evolution of the p-style platform. With a slightly streamlined body shape for improved comfort and balance, the LB-100 also brought the G&L Saddle Lock bridge for richer note definition and sustain.
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on™.
The G&L name, stylized G&L logo, distinctive “hook” headstock design, ASAT, Magnetic Field Design and MFD are registered trademarks or trademarks of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc.
- PICKUPS: One G&L vintage Alnico split-coil pickup
- BODY WOOD: Alder on Emerald Blue and Vintage White
- NECK WOOD: Hard Rock Maple with Caribbean Rosewood
- NECK PROFILE: G&L 1 5/8″ Medium C with 9 1/2″ radius
- FRETS: Medium Jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: Custom G&L “Ultra-Lite” with aluminum tapered string posts
- BRIDGE: G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- ELECTRONICS: Dual volume controls, one tone control
- CASE: deluxe G&L gig bag