The 2019 Fullerton Standard JB delivers unsurpassed value in an authentic G&L® made in Leo’s historic factory in Fullerton, California. Two color choices are available, and each comes with a G&L gig bag:
• Emerald Blue, 3-ply parchment pickguard, Maple fingerboard
• Ruby Red, 3-ply parchment pickguard, Caribbean Rosewood fingerboard
Players fond of the old adage “if it ain’t broke…” haven’t played a JB. You see, the G&L JB™ is all about refinement, blending “holy grail” Alnico single-coil tone with modern improvements and superb craftsmanship.
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on™.
The G&L name, stylized G&L logo, distinctive “hook” headstock design, ASAT, Magnetic Field Design and MFD are registered trademarks or trademarks of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc.
- PICKUPS: Two G&L vintage Alnico jazz pickups
- BODY WOOD: Alder on Emerald Blue and Ruby Red
- NECK WOOD: Hard Rock Maple with Caribbean Rosewood
- NECK PROFILE: G&L 1 1/2″ Medium C with 9 1/2″ radius
- FRETS: Medium Jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: Custom G&L “Ultra-Lite” with aluminum tapered string posts
- BRIDGE: G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- ELECTRONICS: Dual volume controls, one tone control
- CASE: deluxe G&L gig bag