Most Comfortable Bass Body Ever Created by Leo Fender
It’s compact and pure, with every curve and contour perfectly executed.
The Tribute Series Kiloton delivers maximum firepower from its single G&L Magnetic Field Design humbucker, planted right in the sweet spot specified by Leo Fender back when the G&L factory was still called CLF™ Research.
The Tribute Series Kiloton’s single Made-in-Fullerton MFD ‘bucker fires without the aid of a preamp, while a 3-position series/split/parallel toggle harnesses the coils’ power.
What’s more, the Tribute Series Kiloton is armed with a Leo Fender-designed Saddle-Lock™ bridge to transfer all the energy right into the body end-grain for an incredibly resonant instrument.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 34″
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ Magnetic Field Design humbucker made in Fullerton, California
- BODY WOOD: Basswood (solid finishes) or Swamp Ash (translucent or burst finishes)
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Brazilian Cherry fingerboard
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 1/2″
- NECK RADIUS: 12″
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: 21 medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: Traditional open-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock™
- ELECTRONICS: 3-way series/split/parallel mini toggle, volume, tone