A new Privia piano experience, evolved in both style and sound.
Slimmest hammer-action digital piano in the world*
Making the most of Casio’s compact construction technologies, the new Privia is significantly slimmer (20% slimmer depth than the previous model). The wedge-shaped case side highlight the slim design.
*Among digital pianos with 88 hammer-action keys and built-in speaker, Casio survey as of July 2019.
Simple, stylish design for superior playability
With a clear, glossy finish and flat design with no protruding buttons, the LED operation panel features graphical touch sensors. The simple design focuses on the advanced functions, drawing attention to the keyboard and making it easier to concentrate on your performance.
The Multi - dimensional Morphing AiR sound source for beautiful, rich sounds reminiscent of a grand piano
Rich and expressive piano sound for natural performance
In addition to the changes in volume and tone that are dependent on the force used to play the keys, the tone heard throughout sustained notes has been dramatically improved for an even more expressive sound and authentic sound.
Acoustic Simulator expresses the real sound of a grand piano
Sympathetic string resonance exposes the harmonic relationships between vibrating strings, while damper resonance simulates the string release when the damper pedal is depressed. You’ll even hear mechanical key sounds when playing with an exceptionally light touch or by removing a finger from a key, just like playing a real grand piano.
The newly developed Smart Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard dramatically reduces size without compromising playing feel.
The new Privia delivers a significant reduction in the size of the action mechanism that simulates the weight of the hammers in a grand piano. In a slim body just 232mm deep, the keyboard offers a natural touch reminiscent of grand piano in an amazingly compact form.
Key Off Response allows fast note repetition
The note off timing is digitally controlled based on the movement of the keys during release. When hitting the same tone repeatedly, the next note can be produced before the key returns to its topmost position.
88-Key Digital Scaling realizes a grand piano-like touch
The touch of a grand piano varies with the differences in size and weight of the hammers over each of the 88 keys. The new Privia models deliver the feeling of playing a grand piano through a meticulous key-by-key digital simulation of these subtle differences in touch.
Simulated ebony and ivory keys with optimal fingertip fit for playing ease
Simulated ebony and ivory keys inhibit finger slippage due to sweat and produce the sensation of a comfortable fingertip fit that lasts even through extended sessions.
Connect via Bluetooth® to your devices
With Bluetooth audio, you can listen to music stored on your smart device through your Privia’s speakers and play along with your favorite songs. You can also apply a surround effect, making playback feel more like a live performance.
Chordana Play for Piano app provides users a smart and easy-to-use operation
Connect your Privia to your smart device, and easily access settings and additional features.
*USB cable and adapter (sold separately) are required to connect a smart device to the Privia. (Audio Player is accessible through Bluetooth audio.)
Piano Remote Controller
Use your favorite device to adjust your Privia’s settings, select Tones, and more.
PDF Score Viewer
Display music scores saved as PDF files, with pedal-activated page turning.
Play back audio on your device with musical tools such as key shift and tempo change, looping, and melody cancel.
Play back your favorite MIDI songs.
- Built-in Music Library of 60 songs that even beginners can play, listen to, and enjoy.
- Includes part on and off functions allowing you to mute the right hand or left hand part of built-in songs so you can practice hands separately.
- Supports a variety of playing styles, with layer function that allows you to combine two sounds, and split function that lets you to assign two different sounds to low and high zones on the keyboard.
- Includes one pedal jack (damper) and one pedal (SP-3), an essential in piano performance.
- Digital effects provide sound spread and depth (Sound Mode, Chorus, Brilliance, and DSP).
- Includes two headphone jacks (allowing two people to listen to the performance) handy for nighttime playing.
Take your Privia with you, to actively enjoy your music anywhere.
The Privia supports battery power and has an optional dedicated case with a three-way design.
- Nocturne Op.9-2
- Fantaisie-Impromptu Op.66
- Étude Op.10-3 “Chanson de l’adieu”
- Étude Op.10-5 “Black Keys”
- Étude Op.10-12 “Revolutionary”
- Étude Op.25-9 “Butterflies”
- Prélude Op.28-7
- Valse Op.64-1 “Petit Chien”
- Valse Op.64-2
- Moments Musicaux 3
- Impromptu Op.90-2
- Marche Militaire 1 (Duet)
- Frühlingslied [Lieder Ohne Worte Heft 5]
- Fröhlicher Landmann [Album für die Jugend]
- Von fremden Ländern und Menschen [Kinderszenen]
- Träumerei [Kinderszenen]
- Menuet BWV Anh.114 [Clavierbüchlein der Anna Magdalena Bach]
- Inventio 1 BWV 772
- Inventio 8 BWV 779
- Inventio 13 BWV 784
- Praeludium 1 BWV 846 [Das Wohltemperierte Klavier 1]
- Le Coucou
- Sonatina Op.36-1 1st Mov.
- Sonatine Op.20-1 1st Mov.
- Sonate K.545 1st Mov.
- Sonate K.331 3rd Mov. “Turkish March”
- Rondo K.485
- Für Elise
- Marcia alla Turca
- Sonate Op.13 “Pathëtique” 1st Mov.
- Sonate Op.13 “Pathëtique” 2nd Mov.
- Sonate Op.13 “Pathëtique” 3rd Mov.
- Sonate Op.27-2 “Moonlight” 1st Mov.
- Rhapsodie 2
- Waltz Op.39-15 (Duet)
- Liebesträume 3
- La Prière d’une Vierge
- Csikos Post
- Humoresque Op.101-7
- Melodie [Lyrische Stücke Heft 2]
- Sicilienne Op.78
- Berceuse [Dolly] (Duet)
- Arabesque 1
- La Fille aux Cheveux de Lin [Préludes]
- Passepied [Suite bergamasque]
- Gymnopédie 1
- Je Te Veux
- Salut d’Amour
- The Entertainer
- Maple Leaf Rag
- L’arabesque [25 Etüden Op.100]
- La Styrienne [25 Etüden Op.100]
- Ave Maria [25 Etüden Op.100]
- Le retour [25 Etüden Op.100]
- La chevaleresque [25 Etüden Op.100]
- No.13 [Études de Mécanisme Op.849]
- No.26 [Études de Mécanisme Op.849]