Slim & Stylish Portable Design
With the CT-S100 you can enjoy music whenever and wherever you like. Its compact size of 930 mm x 256 mm x 73 mm is 30% smaller in volume than the CTK-1500 and CTK-1550 models, and it boasts roughly 16 hours of alkaline battery life*. With a grip at the top of the keyboard and a weight of only 3.3 kg, it couldn’t be easier to carry. The design incorporates rounded edges and corners, making it safely portable.
*Period of continuous operation may be shorter depending on battery type and your playing style.
Interface easy to use for everyone
The CT-S100 features a simple, intuitive interface, offering an organized layout with fewer buttons.
Sound no one would expect from such a compact keyboard
The use of 13 cm x 6 cm oval speakers with strengthened magnets delivers surprisingly great sound for such a compact instrument. An additional function that optimizes the equalizer in tandem with the volume provides balanced sound from the bass to the highs, even at low volumes.
My Setup Button
Register your favorite settings to easily recall tones and rhythms such as those learned in music class when you practice at home.
An easy-to-play keyboard with an appearance resembling that of a piano.
USB to host micro B for expandability
The CT-S100 comes with a USB to host micro B jack that allows you to enjoy making music easily, together with your smart device or computer. (Commercially available cable required.)
Dedicated Case with Stylish Rolltop Design
The dedicated soft case is the ideal size for the CT-S Series and LK-S250, and the rolltop design offers better functionality and more style. Slip the backpack straps on and carry your keyboard wherever you go. Accommodates music stand and AC adapter, as well.
- FÜR ELISE
- VALSE op.64 no.1 “PETIT CHIEN”
- TURKISH MARCH (MOZART)
- ETUDE op.10 no.3 “CHANSON DE L’ADIEU”
- LIEBESTRÄUME no.3
- NOCTURNE op.9 no.2 (CHOPIN)
- CANON (PACHELBEL)
- MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB
- LE CYGNE FROM “LE CARNAVAL DES ANIMAUX”
- AIR FROM “SUITE no.3”
- SPRING FROM “THE FOUR SEASONS”
- HUNGARIAN DANCES no.5
- MINUET IN G MAJOR
- GAVOTTE (GOSSEC)
- ARABESQUE (BURGMÜLLER)
- DECK THE HALL
- ODE TO JOY
- AVE MARIA (GOUNOD)
- PRELUDE op.28 no.7 (CHOPIN)
- GOING HOME FROM “FROM THE NEW WORLD”
- SONATA op.27 no.2 “MOONLIGHT” 1st Mov.
- THE ENTERTAINER
- FRÖHLICHER LANDMANN
- LA CHEVALERESQUE
- JESUS BLEIBET MEINE FREUDE
- MARCH FROM “THE NUTCRACKER”
- CHANSON DU TOREADOR FROM “CARMEN”
- INVENTIONEN no.1
- PRAELUDIUM no.1 (J.S.BACH)
- SILENT NIGHT
- JINGLE BELLS
- WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS
- JOY TO THE WORLD
- O CHRISTMAS TREE
- WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN
- ANNIE LAURIE
- AMAZING GRACE
- TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR
- GRANDFATHER’S CLOCK
- ON TOP OF OLD SMOKEY
- COME BIRDS
- DID YOU EVER SEE A LASSIE?
- DANNY BOY
- MY BONNIE
- HOME SWEET HOME
- AURA LEE
- ALOHA OE
- LONDON BRIDGE
- UNDER THE SPREADING CHESTNUT TREE
- SIPPIN’ CIDER THROUGH A STRAW
- BEAUTIFUL DREAMER
- MY DARLING CLEMENTINE
- LITTLE BROWN JUG
- YANKEE DOODLE
- I’VE BEEN WORKING ON THE RAILROAD
- OH! SUSANNA
- TURKEY IN THE STRAW